Friday, April 19, 2013

So, I sat down to do a before/after post of our house, then I realized that I hadn't taken any after pictures, so you get this instead :) I will take some pics and get them up though!!

Jason's brother Eric, and his sister Katherine drove through here on their way back to BYU-Idaho. It was so much fun to see them! They were a huge help in getting some of our things set up, and it was fun to hang out and talk with them. Daniel and Joshua had a great time playing with both of them. I am so glad that we could see them, even if it was only for a day. Thanks for coming you guys!!
Daniel was thrilled to have  someone to play trains with!

Getting the TV set up




This how to hang a flat screen on a built in entertainment center when it is for a big TV.

Thanks for setting it up!



No comments:

Post a Comment