Friday, April 19, 2013

The House Before/After Photos


Here are several before and after pictures of different rooms in the house. We still are not done moving in, and we have nothing on the walls yet, but I figured if I didn't do the post now, then it may never happen. Most of the junk you see in the before pictures is just stuff that they left that we had to get rid of. So here it is...
The garage before we cleaned it, I don't have another picture, just imagine clean :)

Kitchen: before

Kitchen: After

Fridge-before

Fridge- After
Dining/kitchen-before

Dining/Kitchen-after

Family  Room-Before
Family room-after

Toy room-before

Toy room-after, although the walls are still orange and yellow, it looks much better :). we don't plan to keep those colors, painting that room just isn't a priority...yet.

The boys froggy bathroom-before

and after
Boy's Bedroom-before

Boys bedroom-after

master bedroom-before (dark purple on the walls)

Master Bedroom-after

The next few pictures are examples of what the walls looked like and different things that needed to be patched before painting. It truly was a mess!


4 comments:

  1. Looks great Lindsey! It looks like you have been having fun refurbishing :). We miss you here but I am glad things are going well. I will have to check in on your blog from time to time. - Kristen Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The master bedroom and family room are so much brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You guys did a great job. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete