Thursday, July 14, 2011

The past few Days

Daniel loves his toy phone! He knows exactly what to do with it.

He also loves to help with the dishes. I think that he just likes to play in the water. Usually it is easier to just let him up on the counter and get totally wet, than to have him at my feet wanting to get up.

Yesterday we had a bit of a cooler day with less humidity. Our plans were to go to the pool, but since it was a little cooler, we decided to still be outside, and go play at the park instead.
We went and got pizza for dinner, and spent the evening at a park. Daniel ate a little (he mostly ate on the drive home because there were no distractions), then he just wanted to play. We brought a soccer ball, that he loved, he also enjoyed the playground with Jason (I played too, I just had the camera).
We weren't going to let him get wet at the splash park (it was turned off), but then some people came to play in the water, and we couldn't keep him away. He played until he couldn't really move anymore because he was too cold.
We sure had fun outside, playing and enjoying the cooler weather. We decided that we would definitely take advantage of it whenever we can!





1 comment:

  1. I am glad you made it! Pretty cool to ship the car right in the truck. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

    Hopefully you get settled in soon.

    ReplyDelete