Monday, July 25, 2011

Just an update...

So, my dad makes fun of me because pretty much all of the pictures that I post are of Daniel, but really he is a lot cuter than me! This post is no different. Here are the latest cute pictures of Daniel!
Daniel LOVES to play in the bath. If I say water, he runs to the tub and tries to get in. He also tries to get in multiple times a day. He probably is just hot and wants to cool down. He likes to lay on his back, roll from front to back, blow bubbles, and put both of his ears in the water. He definitely loves the water!



Here is Daniel's new church outfit. He wore it without the sweater because it is way too hot, but he sure looks handsome. I tried to get a better picture, but I guess he just wasn't in the mood.

Daniel always wants to help me cook. If I am at the stove, or he hears beaters, he wants to help stir or watch. So we try and give him a pan and something to stir with. We usually will give him some sort of cereal to cook too. He loves it! Maybe Jason and I can teach him to cook and he will love it like we do!

Daniel loves to put money in his bank. The other day we had to empty his pig so that he could fill it up again. He sat and put money in for at least 15-20 minutes.

Daniel has always loved books, and he still does. He loves for me to read to him, and he is fairly good at reading to himself and looking at them. Yesterday I was sitting on the couch reading, and he brought me a book, so I sat him next to me and he looked through his book, and read it to himself. He made noises like the dog, like I have him do, and I really think he enjoyed doing everything on his own. It was fun to watch him read to himself!


We are all doing well. We are enjoying Illinois, but it is really hot. Last week was horrible, and this week is supposed to be a bit better. Daniel and I enjoy going on walks in the morning. We try to leave by 7:30, but it is still pretty hot (sometimes 80 degrees) so I come back sweating, but it is nice to get out. I had a Dr. appt. last week and everything looks good and the baby is growing well, and I feel him move all of the time.

Jason keeps really busy with work. Sometimes I wish he weren't such a good worker, so he would come home a little earlier, but I know it is a good thing. He usually leaves around 6:30 in the morning and spends a long day in a SUPER hot (around 100-110 degree factory) and then gets in the hot car (he drives our old blue Honda with no A/C) and gets home around 4 or 5 in the afternoon. He is still enjoying what he is doing, but of course there are always things that are frustrating.

Daniel is talking a lot more, and there are times when he totally looks me straight in the eye, and goes on forever, and I have NO idea what he is saying. Every time I take a picture of him he wants to see it afterwards. I wonder if he just wants to see that super cheesy grin he likes to give me? He is definitely growing and it is so fun to watch him and play with him. He is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures again. I may make fun of you but I love them all the time.
    Thanks for doing it.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is getting so big! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete