Sunday, July 10, 2011

Move In Day

Here are a few pictures from our move in day. We shipped our Honda right on the truck, and then Daniel and I drove out our Taurus. It was pretty cool to see all of our things and the car on the truck, I enjoyed watching them get the car off. Daniel was very impressed with the big 18 wheeler truck. He thought that was about the coolest thing ever! It was fun to see him get so excited.
Just so you all know we are renting a 4-plex in Illinois. Weird thought, Illinois. We are still unpacking, and I feel like it is taking forever. We are in a smaller place than before, so we are figuring out what of our things has to be taken to the storage unit, and what needs to stay in the apartment. It makes it harder to get things organized.




2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you guys got there safe!! What a fun and exciting adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, I am glad you made it safe also, hang in there, you will get organized and survive the heat as well.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete