Monday, June 27, 2011

The Latest

So, we are still working on moving stuff. The truck comes tomorrow, and then Daniel and I drive out on Wednesday. Jason flew out last night, and is back at work today. Things are going well, we just hope all goes well with the truck, driving, and everything else!

Our remote for the blu-ray player has been missing for about 2 months, and the other day, when I was cleaning the stove Guess what we found underneath? Our blu-ray remote PLUS another remote. We figure he was just playing around and pushed the remotes under the stove! We thought it was pretty funny, but we were happy that we found the remote before we moved!

Today I was getting breakfast ready for Daniel and I, I had put some food on the table, and I look over to see Daniel sitting in my chair eating the food that I had already put on the table. He was pretty proud of himself. I guess he was just hungrier than I thought he was.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us updated. Good Luck during your moving, it will all work out in the end.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete