About a week after Alan came home from his mission, he and my dad came down here for a visit. Alan was super excited to see Daniel for the 1st time!! They came in on Thursday night (February 10), and left on Sunday afternoon. We spent our time hanging out, going on a few walks around town-and Boyd Lake State Park-making LOTS of good food, and having a lot of fun. I am SO glad that they were able to come and visit, it was great to have visitors! Alan had tons of fun with Daniel, it was fun to see them play together.
Your brother looks grown up! It is so crazy seeing our brothers look like an adult! I would love to be your visitor!!! And we have the same Elmo balloon in our home. Balloons make the world go round!
Your brother looks grown up! It is so crazy seeing our brothers look like an adult! I would love to be your visitor!!! And we have the same Elmo balloon in our home. Balloons make the world go round!
ReplyDelete