Monday, February 28, 2011

The Simple Things

Today we went out for a walk to the Dollar Store, so that I could get a few things. All over the store there were balloons, and Daniel kept pointing at them and wanting to touch and play with them. After we checked out, there were more balloons by the register, and he again pointed and wanted them. So, I gave in and bought him a balloon. He held it the whole way home, and has been holding it and walking around the house ever since we got home. I love the little things that make a little boy happy!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Daniel is growing up so much. I really miss for Rhett to have a boy his age to play with. Just think we are almost to nursery time.
    Rhett is still playing with his balloons from Valentine's Day
    .
    The other day I was just getting annoyed that they were every where so I popped like 6 during his nap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a cute little guy. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete