We took a trip to California this last week. Jason was on a business trip, and so Daniel and I decided to have our own adventure. The only thing that would have made the trip better would have been if Jason, my dad, and Melissa could have come! These pictures are mostly from The Wild Animal Park in San Diego. We had a lot of fun seeing all of the animals. I have more pictures, but they are on my camera-which is put away in a very good spot and I will hopefully find it soon. Until then here are some pictures from my mom. Daniel and I had a great time with our family, and I am pretty sure they had fun with us (especially Daniel) too!
Ha, ha I love Daniel's face on the second to last picture. He looks like he is really enjoying the trip. It was so fun skyping you the other night. We'll have to do that again!
Looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHa, ha I love Daniel's face on the second to last picture. He looks like he is really enjoying the trip. It was so fun skyping you the other night. We'll have to do that again!
ReplyDelete