Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Around the House

Here are some recent around the house Daniel Pictures. I love all of the new things that he is discovering. He has always LOVED the vacuum, and if it were up to him, he would have me vacuum EVERY DAY!! He also loves to help in the kitchen. Whenever we have a salad, I have him help me tear up the lettuce. He also helps me make scrambled eggs. He always wants to see what is cooking on the stove, whether he can help with it or not. He also likes to grab a wooden spoon to help stir whatever it is that I am cooking at the time. He loves to play with his daddy's razor, and tries to shave his own face as he sees daddy do. The backpack pictures are from a few nights ago. We were babysitting for a friend, and their little boy brought a Toy Story backpack with his things in it. Daniel wanted to carry it around the house, but his friend didn't really want to share with him, so we found a backpack for Daniel. He pulled it behind him, and walked around the house for quite a while.




2 comments:

  1. So fun! Ha, ha Clair is the same with the vacuum Lately she has been trying to climb on the front and catch a ride. Oh, they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is funny that Daniel and Clair have been into the vacuum lately because Rhett has become more scared than ever. He grabs my legs so tight that I am afraid that I am going to fall down. I hope he hits a stage where he joins his peers in loving it.

    ReplyDelete