Monday, June 7, 2010

"Da Da"

Daniel and I went outside to read books on Saturday. I am so grateful when the weather is nice! (it rained all day Sunday, and a bunch today as well).


These wrist toys were given to me at a baby shower. Daniel hasn't really cared about them until now. I put them on him on Saturday, and he enjoyed playing with the tags on them more than anything. I am glad that he finally likes them!

This is Daniel saying is latest word "da da". Jason thinks that it is pretty cool, that he will say Dad! Jason would say da da to him all of the time, and I guess Daniel picked up on it!

4 comments:

  1. That's cool Lindsey he is finally talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hat is to die for - so cute! Looks like you guys are best buds. Isn't it fun to have a little friend? The pictures of the hike were fun. Good idea to bring the jogger to help get over the rocks and bumps. We hadn't thought of that before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving watching you love this baby!

    ReplyDelete