Saturday was celebration day. We started off by having a wonderful breakfast that Jason prepared for me. He made bacon, eggs, waffles, and hash browns. I took a shower and got ready while he cooked. It was an excellent breakfast and way to start the morning.
After breakfast, we went on a treasure hunt around town. Jason got up at 6 that morning and hid things around. (he told me he was going to go play raquetball with his brother Eric) Anyway, At each place there was another clue. The cool part of it was that to find the next clue, I had to put the latitude/longitude coordinates into our new handheld GPS (my mothers day/birthday present). It was really fun, Jason did a wonderful job creating the treasure hunt. This picture is at the last place that I found treasure.
(Notice that I am wearing a jacket on June 12 because it was chilly and windy outside)
Here we are for dinner at Red Robin, my meal was free, so we got a great deal for a wonderful meal! It was really good, and Daniel had fun with us too. It was fun to have him sit up to the table with us. Before dinner we went shopping in Idaho Falls, and I got some new clothes-so that was really exciting because that doesn't happen very often!
Anyway, we had a wonderful day! It was wonderful to be able to spend an entire Saturday with Jason and Daniel. It isn't too often I get both of them for an entire day!
Thanks to everyone for the phone calls and cards!

I didn't know it was your birthday Happy belated birthday!
ReplyDelete