This video is really for Cheryl, but everyone is more than welcome to listen to it. Over Christmas break, we heard this song, and I was singing to it, and she pointed out to me that it said unkind words over and over in the chorus of the song. I told her that it didn't, and she argued with me. All in all I ended up saying fine and that she was probably right and that I just didn't listen to the words close enough. Well when we got home, we heard it on the radio again, and sure enough the song did NOT swear in it. So we figured out that the IDAHO version is better than the CALIFORNIA version. Anyway, Cheryl, here is the chorus of the Idaho version, I sure hope that you enjoy it!!
Thanks Linds, I wish they played that one on my radio too!
ReplyDelete