.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Daniel sure keeps us busy, and is so much fun to play with! I know that Jason wished he could play more, but he has to do that who school thing, too bad. Anyway, Daniel and I do get to see Jason, but just not as much as we might like to. Although, on the weekends we usually get to hang out a bit more, which is always something to look forward to!
.jpg)
Daniel's favorite toy and thing to chew on are his fingers. We decided that he is teething, so that is why he chews on his hands all of the time. Every once in a while, he will start screaming, and we assume that he has chomped a bit too hard :). He also wears bibs a lot of the time because he drools and slobbers, and I don't want to change his onsie 3 times in one day!
.jpg)
This is Daniel's new jumperoo. Actually one of my friends is letting us borrow it and it is absolutely wonderful!! I love it probably as much as Daniel does. He loves to bounce, watch the lights and hear the music.
.jpg)
.jpg)
The other day he was bouncing, ALL OF A SUDDEN I didn't hear the music any more and I look over to see my sleeping baby. It was awesome!! Anyway, the jumperoo is the BEST!!

Cute boy!! It's amazing how fast time flies.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute update! I love the cute picture on the top. I also love your idea of doing the picture next to a sign of how old he is. Daniel looks like a much different fella than last I saw him! He sure is growing. I can't wait till you guys get to come visit us! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you updated! Even though I'm a whole mile and a half away, it's fun to see pictures! I'm glad the jumperoo makes him nice and tired! It's adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your new "flammily" picture!!! He's getting so big! Miss hanging out with you.
ReplyDelete