He is so cute.
He has the biggest eyes! He really is a beautiful baby. I wish we could see you guys more often.
He is a doll!! I agree with Chery... cute big eyes. We dropped the crib off with your Dad. Hope you are able to get it up there okay.
The movie is so much fun at the pictures are adorable! He looks so big already!
Gotta love those eyes! He's getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow.
He is so cute.
ReplyDeleteHe has the biggest eyes! He really is a beautiful baby. I wish we could see you guys more often.
ReplyDeleteHe is a doll!! I agree with Chery... cute big eyes. We dropped the crib off with your Dad. Hope you are able to get it up there okay.
ReplyDeleteThe movie is so much fun at the pictures are adorable! He looks so big already!
ReplyDeleteGotta love those eyes! He's getting so big. It's crazy how fast they grow.
ReplyDelete