Monday, October 12, 2009

The Newest News

So, I was released from my calling yesterday. I was the primary president. I thought this was the best calling that I have ever had. I really enjoyed working with our small 2 children primary and the 15ish kid nursery. I had so much fun! One reason I got released is because before too long, we will have a new baby! The other reason I got released is because Jason is now in the Bishopric. He was called about a month and a half ago, but I got to keep my calling until now. He is enjoying his calling, but I know it really keeps him super busy with school and me :). Anyway, I guess that is the newest news in our lives right now... that I have to go back to Relief Society on Sunday. That will be a switch, but I'm sure it will be good. Hope all is well with you!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is big new! I'm sure you did a great job. I'm sure that Jason is also doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, we will LOVE Relief Society. And just think of all the primaries you will get to serve in throughout your life! :)

    ReplyDelete