Monday, October 5, 2009

The Changes Around Us

SNOW!!!

I think that we are done with any warm weather. We had the first snowfall of the winter season last night. This morning we woke up to find snow on the ground and all over our car. We have had to scrape the car every morning for a little while now, but today was the first day we had snow. I think that as long as the roads aren't icy, I would prefer snow over frost, because all you have to do is brush it off. Anyway, I couldn't believe that we are getting snow already, but what can you expect, it is Rexburg!!


Here is a picture of our car during the morning. It continued to snow quite a bit throughout the morning. Nothing stuck to the ground, and of course, it was all melted by the afternoon, but it was still fun. There isn't much snow on the ground, but it was sure snowing really hard all morning. I do like the snow, as long as the roads are clear. Good thing Jason is ok with driving in the snow.

3 comments:

  1. Is that a little dent I see in the front of your car :)

    Only 26 days until your due date!! Holy macro...Wayne and Julie are gonna be grandparents (why is that a weird thought?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow, Yuck! I am so not ready! I guess that is why I live here and want to live farther south. Hot Chocolate here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first snow of the year is always fun and beautiful. Unfortunately you get to keep looking at it for the next 6 months! I'm still waiting for that middle of the night call that your rascal is born!

    ReplyDelete