Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sewing Project


So, over the past little while I've made a couple of burp cloths. I only have pictures of one of the patterns of fabric, but I thought that they turned out pretty good. I have a couple other patterned fabrics that are really cute...just no pictures. The fabric that I used came from my sister Cheryl who gave it to me when I was in California visiting her. Then I used my new sewing machine--which I absolutely love--to make cool stitches around the edges of the burp cloth. They look a lot better in person, but they still look good in the pictures. Just thought I'd share. They are really easy to make if any one ever wants to make one!

Here is a sample of the cool stitches that I did with my sewing machine. It is not the fanciest machine in the entire world, but for me, it is absolutely perfect!! I am so grateful to wonderful parents who bought it for me as a graduation present. The front of the burp cloths is above and the back is below--the blue side.

1 comment: