Sunday, May 31, 2009

Burley, Idaho

Last weekend, Jason and I went to Burley, Idaho to visit one of my old roommates and her family. They are out there for an internship for the summer living on a farm. We had a ton of fun with them. Friday night we went camping in some place around there. Saturday, we hiked around in the morning and then came home and kept busy cleaning everything up. Sunday was good and relaxing. Monday we went to Shoshone Falls which is out by Twin Falls. It was beautiful. We had a great time exploring the area! I am really glad that we went.
Here is Jason and I by the campfire
Here is me in the tent

Here is Shoshone Falls

2 comments:

  1. We used to love going to Shoshone Falls...I miss Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my internet back and came to your site for the first time. Congrats on the upcomming addition!!! I loved going to Idaho it was so pretty. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete