
If you ever get the chance to do a Nielson Survey, they aren't kidding around, you should do it, and here is why:
A couple of weeks ago, we got a card in the mail that said in a few days we would get a big blue envelope in the mail with our Nielson survey. Jason thought that was pretty cool, because, the Nielson Survey is kind of a cool thing. So, he was excited, and I said ya whatever and thought of it as another survey.
So, yesterday we got a letter in the mail saying Thank-you for participating in the survey, and if you haven't already you still can mail it in or do it online. Well, we never did it, so Jason then went online and took the survey. He had wanted to do it the whole time, he was just waiting for the envelope in the mail to tell us how to do it.
Then, today in the mail, we got the blue envelope (the day after they said thanks for doing it). I opened it up and found 5 one dollar bills inside with the survey. There was letter that explained that there were 5 dollars enclosed thanking us for completing the survey.
I think that that was THE coolest piece of junk mail we have EVER received. I was astonished to find money in the envelope. That pretty much made my day!!
So, the moral of the story is, if you are ever chosen to participate in the Nielson Rating Survey, DO IT!!


I got a Nielsen's log in the mail that said if we chart everything we watch for a week they'll mail us a $50 thank you. I just mailed our completed booklets today...I'll keep you posted on whether we really get the $50. If we do it was TOTALLY worth it :)
ReplyDelete