Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mowing, Cord, Boys, and Tub Time

Can't mow the lawn without a little help!


This is Joshuas cord...he loves plugging it into itself. One day he couldn't find it anywhere.  It was lost for 2 or 3 days, then one night after the kids had gone to bed, Jason and I were working in the office, and I found his cord plugged in behind the door.  He was pretty excited when I helped him find it the next day!

Take my picture mom!!

My 3 Boys


Look at my new race car shirt!!

check out my smile

3 kids at once, they had fun together. Now that Luke can sit up, They can play together a little easier in the bath.
Luke Loves the water, he is such a fun boy to have around to keep us smiling!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading and seeing pictures of your boys/family. Thank you so much for your sweet comment on our blog; it made my day! We had so much fun talking and spending time with you all at the beach too. Hope things are going well in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your posts. You are an awesome family. Tell those boys Grandpa and Grandma love them.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete