Sunday, July 6, 2014

Our Family 4th of July

Daniel is ready to run the Kids race!

Our day started out with Daniel running in the kids race. I wanted to run the 5K, but not bad enough to pay for it, so I just ran the race with Daniel. 

This is in the middle of the 3/4 mile race, we are waving to Daddy, Josh,and Luke who are cheering us on.

Daniel did so well he got a ribbon and a coupon for a free ice cream cone.  He ran the entire time, we had fun running together and I hope we can do it again! One day he is going to beat me in the race!

waiting for the parade to start


Joshua doesn't like loud noises :)


Luke enjoyed the parade because there was lots to see!


We had some friends over for a BBQ that night and they brought over some sparklers.  The boys loved them!



Joshua was pretty impressed as he held it :) This is my favorite picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment