Make sure to scroll down because there are 4 new posts!
My birthday was a couple of weeks ago, I had a fabulous day! I took Daniel to swim lessons, went to the park with some friends, enjoyed pizza lunch at Sams Club, had a nice quiet time, had friends visit with cupcakes, ate tacos and cake for dinner, and opened a few presents. What a fun day!! Thanks to all who made it special!
 |
| Making me a birthday card |
 |
| This is one of the only pictures with me in it because I am the only one that takes pictures (and yes I took this one too :)) |
 |
| Jason, Josh, and Daniel made a cake for me |
I'm glad you had such a fun day! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm glad that you had a wonderful day!!
ReplyDelete4 posts in one day, I love all the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe loved being there
Love,
Dad