Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Discovery

Here are some fun things that have been happening around our house lately. I sure love hanging out with two cute boys every day, and 3 cute boys every night. Pretty soon it will be 3 cute kids each day...we will have to wait and see if its a boy or a girl though, and until February to meet Daniel's baby as he says.
Joshua LOVES to help, push, pull, and tinker with things just like his dad.


Daniel enjoys painting and making messes.


helping with the hose...the tomato plants look much better now, and we are actually getting tomatoes. Although, the grass probably looks worse. 

When we bought the house, they left a hot tub. I have cleaned it out, and we are going to try and see if it even works.

Josh's favorite seat.

Joshua is the MESSIEST eater.  One night he got a bath in the sink because Jason didn't want to clean him up.

These are the shelves in our family room.  Josh is trying to plug something in...I didn't think that I needed an outlet cover back there!

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture! What a crazy kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. It looks like they keep you hopping, and a third just adds to the fun!

    ReplyDelete