| We were told that there were lots of moose there, but we only saw two. That is better than none though! |
| Favorite activity was trucks in the dirt. |
| Josh was supposed to be going to sleep but instead he climbed out of his pack n play and just caused trouble. |
| Dressed all warm the first morning in the super cold! |
| Our campsite was awesome! No neighbors! We weren't in a campground, so that made things really great! |
| breakfast of eggs, sausage, and potatoes. the sausage was the favorite, probably because I never buy it. |
| Both kids wanted to help cook. We didn't have a picnic table so we used a stump to cook on. |
| Josh is a fabulous cheeser! |
| our "hike" was really more of a walk. but we found a geocache, and Daniel loved it!! we enjoyed hiding behind trees to scare each other. |
| Roasting our hot dogs for dinner |
| chilling by the tent, eating popcorn. |
| toasting bagels |
| cooking hard boiled eggs, which turned out to be daniel's FAVORITE breakfast... |
| Joshua helping peel Daniel's Egg |
| He ate 3 boiled eggs! |
We had a great time. I am so glad that we were able to get out and enjoy outside!!

That was like a thousand pictures and I loved everyone of them. Thank you for doing that. I also think that looks like one of the most fun camping trips ever. I am so glad you could go.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad
we should camp with you guys sometime! our boys LOVE camping and beg and beg and clearly you guys like camping too. That would be fun!
ReplyDeleteWe love camping as well, I think the kids really enjoyed it!
DeleteYour boys have gotten so big, such a great family.
ReplyDelete