Friday, October 5, 2012

Trip to Horn Lake Mississippi to See Cheryl

I'm a little slow with this, since we have been home a week, but last week Jason had a business trip so I packed up and went to visit my sister Cheryl! We had a great time!! I am so glad that we got to go especially so I didn't have to stay home all by myself for the week. We kept really busy, did a lot of fun things, and had a great time!
We rode the trolley around Memphis, TN.

All three kids fought over Cade's Car.

Joshua and Cade are 2 1/2 months apart. Lucky for us they took naps around the same time-that made our plans a bit easier.

We went to a petting zoo at the fair.  This camel was a bit scary (it was big and tall and hairy) but Daniel and Joshua liked it :)

Cade LOVED petting the animals!!

the three cousins

Daniel took this picture of Cheryl and I working on our Christmas project. I really hope i get it done before December!!

We went out for dinner the last night, and Joshua loved being outside!

Daniel loved dancing to the music, standing up in his chair!

Thank you Cheryl, Kirk, and Cade for letting us come, we had a great time!!
If you want to see a few more pictures, look at Cheryl's blog-she posted last Sunday :).

1 comment:

  1. Joshua and the camel having a stare down, may very well be the funniest thing I have seen this week!! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete