The night before his birthday, Jason and I put up decorations of balloons, happy birthday sign and Caution tape. He was so excited he could hardly sleep!
Daniel turned 3 on Saturday! We had a really fun day. In the morning we had a friends party, that had a construction theme. We played games, constructed pizza, and opened presents. Daniel LOVED having friends over.
That afternoon, Daniel and Joshua took a nap, and Jason and I cleaned up, and decorated the baseball cake.
After naps, Jason and Daniel went to the store for some tomatoes. Daniel LOVES tomatoes, and Daniel chose tacos, so they were a must!
Dinner turned out great, and then we were joined by both grandparents (at different times) through skype for cake and presents.
I think Daniel had a really fun day! Thanks to everyone who made it special for him!
After I took down the decorations, Daniel wanted to know where his birthday was! So I told him we had to take it down so we could wait for Joshua's birthday (Saturday). He was ok with that.
 |
| Party game-throw the bean bag into the dump truck. |
 |
| Daniel's birthday crown-that he didn't wear very long, I was a bit dissapointed about that. |
 |
| Daniel Got a dr. kit for his birthday, and has loved it! |
 |
| Here are all of the kids who came to Daniel's Construction Party. |
 |
| we constructed a pizza, and the kids loved it!! |
 |
| For dinner we had double decker chip tacos. Daniel loved them!! He ate two whole tacos, and they were quite big. He asked for a 3rd, but I told him that he should save some room for cake. He thought that was a good idea :). |
 |
| Jason's parents and Melissa joined us for the Happy Birthday song and blowing out candles. Daniel wanted to share cake with them really bad, but they just couldn't reach it! |
 |
| Opening presents.. |
 |
| Joshua playing with the wrapping |
 |
| A magnetic letter board. |
 |
| The crane is a new toy, and Daniel is feeding each car a cheese-it. I guess he thought they were hungry for a snack just like he was. |
No comments:
Post a Comment