Tuesday, September 4, 2012

10 Months

Joshua is 10 Months OLD!!

Joshua turned 10 months old yesterday! He is such a cutie with an adorable smile. He will stand on his own for a few seconds at a time. He loves to play with Daniel, on his own, and with Jason and me. He does really well when he can have toys/space to himself. Sometimes I think that he gets overcrowded with Daniel close to him all of the time. Lucky for me, they generally play really well together.

Joshua will eat anything I give him. I am so glad that he will! He loves his bottles, binky, and blanket. He also loves to go outside, and he kicks his legs whenever we get close and I open the door. He is still taking 2 naps a day, and does great sleeping through the night. He is such a great kid, and I am so happy to have him around!


1 comment:

  1. He is adorable! I love the poster idea, and have for a long time! such a good tracker!

    ReplyDelete