Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today

While I was taking Joshua's pictures...


Trying my hardest to get something good...

I told Daniel he could have a treat, and he still wouldn't really sit still.

I am glad he wants to share! Joshua is very interested in water bottles. He loves to suck on the straws, but he doesn't get anything out.

2 comments:

  1. Rhett keeps on wanting to get in the jump a roo. It is weird to think that so much time has passed since Daniel and Rhett were the jump a roo users and since you lived just across the courtyard. As I saw your old apartment out the widow today, I thought of you and smiled. Then I wished that you were closer so we could have taken the kids to feed the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute boys! I have the same problems of trying to get pictures of my kiddos...it's impossible sometimes!

    ReplyDelete