Tuesday, April 10, 2012

This is what I woke up to Sunday morning. Daniel had dumped a box of macaroni and cheese all over the couch because he wanted to eat some.

This car is the best thing that we could get at a fast food place instead of a toy in a kids meal! Daniel had fun playing with it there as well as the next day, and the next day...



This is what Joshua did while we all ate lunch:

2 comments:

  1. We love the cars from Steak 'n' Shake! And I think the reason he dumped the mac and cheese is because it's not as good as other kinds. :) I bought a bunch of that from Aldi, thinking that most of their stuff is pretty good and then Cameron and I decided that we don't like it at all. Now Cameron is very selective about his mac and cheese and has a hard time being convinced that it's a different brand that he does like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blogs, thanks for taking the time to do it.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete