This last weekend, my dad was able to come for a visit. This was the first time for him seeing Joshua, and I am so glad that he came! We had so much fun, I really didn't want him to leave. Grandpa was Daniel's best friend while he was here, and Daniel hardly let him do anything but play with him. Grandpa took Daniel swimming (probably a highlight for Daniel), we went out to dinner, went on walks, ate doughnuts, played games, read books, did puzzles, played with the bear on the couch, and played with cars.
Daniel woke up early almost every morning, and played with Grandpa until anyone else woke up. He had lots of fun having Grandpa sleep in his room.
I had fun talking to my dad, and hanging out with him. We were able to hang out just the two of us while kids were taking naps. It was great to see him, and I am excited to see him again!

What a fun grandpa! You have some lucky little boys :)
ReplyDelete