
So, I completely neglected to post ANYTHING about our wonderful trip to Virginia over Christmas-I totally forgot. We had AN AMAZINGLY fun time!! The cousins had so much fun together! I am so glad that Daniel got to play with some little boys of his age. He had a ton of fun playing non-stop. I don't think that anyone got the sleep they needed that week, but we all sure had a great time!
All of Jason's siblings were there, except Ryan who is serving a mission. I think there were 16 of us staying at his parents house. Although it was a bit crazy, we had a lot of fun with everyone there!
While we were there, we had some really great food. It was great to have other people cook for me!
We did lots of fun things. We went and rode the trains, saw the train yard, played outside, went for a walk, played games, talked lots and lots, went shopping, went to the temple, went on a date, and much more. It was great to have time to hang out with everyone!






No comments:
Post a Comment