Jason and I haven't gone trick or treating in many years, but we had so much fun taking Daniel around the neighborhood! Daniel dressed up as Lightning McQueen for Halloween this year. It was a lot of fun to see him dressed up and out walking. It didn't take him too many houses to learn that all he had to do was knock and say "Treat" and he could have a treat. I think at every house he got excited about whatever they handed to him. It was fun to watch him get so excited over cute little things!
It's so fun to trick-or-treat with the kiddos. Daniel looks really cute as Lightening McQueen. I think I bought that same costume the day after Halloween for Cameron to have as a dress-up. Good luck with the new baby! Keep us posted!
It's so fun to trick-or-treat with the kiddos. Daniel looks really cute as Lightening McQueen. I think I bought that same costume the day after Halloween for Cameron to have as a dress-up. Good luck with the new baby! Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete