Saturday, October 29, 2011

Daniel Stories

Here are a few recent stories about Daniel. If you don't care to read them, that is fine. I know some of you are only picture lookers anyway:)

Daniel LOVES nursery!! As soon as sacrament meeting is over, he grabs our hands and drags us to the door of his nursery class (he knows exactly where it is). After we get to the door, he will run in all by himself. Sometimes he will go and play, but the last few weeks, he goes in and shuts the door, as if to say “bye mom and dad I am fine now.” I am so grateful that he has such a good time in his class.

Each week when we go to church the missionaries, and the ward greeter is standing at the door of the chapel. Daniel loves to shake their hands on his way in too. He doesn’t want to get left out. On our way out, there are also people standing at the door. Although they aren’t there to shake our hands, he figures that they are standing there to shake his hand so he shakes hands, then proceeds to take us to nursery.

The other night Daniel was running into his room, and he was running a bit too fast. He didn’t quite make the turn to get into his room, and ran pretty much right into the wall. He didn’t think that that was very funny, but I did. After he was done crying, I decided I could laugh.

The other day I told Daniel that he had some cars in the bathtub that he could go and get to play with. He ran in the bathroom to get them. Not too much longer after, and I hear a crash and a cry. I went in and he was lying on his back in the tub crying. I only wish I could have seen him fall into the tub.

A couple of days ago, I was on Skype video with Cheryl and Daniel was in the bathroom playing. I kept calling him to come out and he wouldn’t. Finally I went in to get him, and his fingers were stuck under the toilet lid and he couldn’t get them out. It must not have hurt too much because he wasn’t crying, but he wasn’t very happy about them being stuck either.

3 comments:

  1. You wrote them down! Good job. I'm glad that he likes nursery so much and can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. Just cherish it while they last.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to see you guys in June.

    ReplyDelete