Sunday, April 3, 2011

This Weekend

He also loves to play with rocks. EVERY time we go outside, he comes back in with a rock. We have several rocks inside, and I really need to take them back outside. This is him on our back porch during one of the sessions of conference. He regularly wants us to open the screen door, so that he can go outside and play. Luckily he does pretty well at staying on the porch.

Daniel LOVES playing with pots and pans-usually when I am in the kitchen cooking or doing something else. I like to give him a spoon to go with it so that he can stir whatever he is cooking.

This is haircut time yesterday. Daniel wasn't real thrilled, in fact, the clippers made him a bit nervous. Luckily I could bribe him a bit with smarties as he watched the basketball game. Notice the chair he is sitting in, he absolutely loves his chair, and always wants to sit in it when he watches a show!

No comments:

Post a Comment