Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daniel started hiding over between the wall and the end table today. At first I thought he was stuck, but then I went to save him, and he just smiled at me like he was playing-so I let him play, and soon he came out. I thought it was cute.


Daniel loves to look at all of the movie cases. I guess he is trying to decide what he wants to watch. If he doesn't recognize the movie cover, he just throws it on the floor, and finds the next one. He really studies each one until he finds one that he wants to watch, and then he will bring it to me to turn it on. Sometimes, he will even grab my hand and take me to the TV if I don't turn it on right away. But, I sure don't turn on a movie every time he asks me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment