Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Recently

Daniel is walking EVERYWHERE! He is getting pretty quick. I think he enjoys it. He is also starting to talk a bunch. You really have to pay attention, but he says a lot of things.

Daniel loves his books. This is what our family room looks like most of the time because he always pulls a bunch of books off of the shelf, and brings them to me to read to him. His recent favorite is The Wheels on the Bus-he likes the "beep, beep, beep" part, so he can hit the book.

Me and Daniel.

The other day I made homemade white bread for the first time. I was thrilled that it actually worked out and looked good. I made chicken salad that night for dinner to go with the bread.

2 comments:

  1. You are AWESOME! the bread really looks delicious. How did you make the chicken salad?
    (This is Jill by the way... I didn't know Jason was signed in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my e-mail is happyjill@gmail.com Hope you are having a wonderful day Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete