Daniel Loved Santa. As soon as he got there, Daniel wanted to go and see him. When it was his turn to go and sit with Santa he sat there and stared at him. I am glad that he wasn't scared!
Daniel was a sheep this year for the nativity. My sister Melissa wanted him there because she was a shepherd.
While we talked with Alan on speakerphone, I tried to keep Daniel as quiet as possible; I gave him my i-pod with his nursery rhyme video, and he sat and watched it for half of the time Alan was on the phone! I could not believe how focused he was, it was great!
Daniel got a Fisher Price driving toy. He had so much fun, he got it because he had so much fun with it in the store, he cried when I put it back on the shelf. He has played with it everyday since we got home from Utah.
Daniel with his Grandpa Smith.

No comments:
Post a Comment