Saturday, January 29, 2011

I love outside

So, I think that I could get used to the weather here! Today and yesterday we had a high of around 60 degrees. I was able to go outside running both days! But don't worry, it will get cold again, we are supposed to have a high of 9 degrees on Tuesday, and it is supposed to snow some more. But I am not worried, the snow will all melt away again for a few more nice days, and then it will snow again. It is a great cycle, because I love the snow, but a few days to go outside to run, and to play on the playground are nice when they are right in the middle of winter!

1 comment:

  1. From 60 to 9! wow that is quite the range! That is probably really nice that you get to enjoy both the summer and winter... you don't get tired of it that way. Way to keep up your running too!

    ReplyDelete