Yes, We have more Daniel pictures!! I know pretty much the only person we put pictures of on our blog, but he is sure a lot of fun! Well, Jason has started back to school this last week. He is taking two classes and then will graduate in July!! We are both really excited for him to be done with school! I am at home with Daniel, and we get to play ALL day EVERY day! I think that Jason is jealous :). I have also started running a bit more with the nicer weather and my jogger stroller. I can't say that I love to run, but I am doing better. Anyway, life is good, and we are loving life in Rexburg, Idaho!

Daniel and Jason just chillin in the easy chair. Jason gave Daniel a bath while I did the dishes, and then they decided to sit back and relax together.

Daniel loves Daddy's hat!

As we posted earlier, Daniel has started eating solid foods. This is a picture of him in his new booster seat. He really likes it and does really well. He has eaten rice cereal, baby oatmeal, bananas, carrots, peaches, and graham cracker. So far, he has eater everything that I have given him, so we will see how long that will last!
No comments:
Post a Comment