Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daniels New bed

This is Daniel sitting up!! He has been getting better and better, but just yesterday I think he mastered the new skill. Yes, I know his shirt is all wet from drool. I took off his bib because it was soaked,and then he proceeded to soak his shirt :)

Thanks to Diane and Mark (my dad's sister and brother-in-law) for the new crib. They had an extra one and decided to give it to us! Thank you much for the crib!! So, now Daniel has his own room and new bed! Here are a few pictures of the new stuff.
NOTICE: Make sure to look at the crib bumpers, sheet, and organizer. I made all of them last summer. My mom made the diaper stacker because I decided that it looked to hard, so thanks to my mom.


2 comments:

  1. I love the new crib. He is so cute in it. Hope it didn't take too much cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looking at these past few posts makes me think that we are overdue for a chat! Hopefully we can talk soon!

    ReplyDelete