Friday, April 2, 2010

A new computer

So, I know it's been a while since I posted anything. My computer died, so I couldn't post anything. I decided that was a great excuse, and no one could get mad at me :)!!. Anyway, we now have a brand new computer, which is really nice and much faster than my old one. (I was using the one that I got 5 years ago for college.) I am sure grateful to have a new computer now!! Anyway, here are some new pictures!

Daniel is now five months old! He turned 5 months on March 27. I can't believe how fast time goes.

Daniel had his first taste of rice cereal the day before he turned 5 months. He did pretty well. He thought it was funny when he would spit and it would go everywhere.


Daniel loves to look at anything bright, such as a cell phone or the camera. He just loves to stare at anything.


Anyway, just thought you might enjoy some pictures from the Flamm family in the past couple weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Fun, oh fun! He is getting to be quite a cute little guy! What computer did you get - we are in the market for a new computer ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last photo with Daniel and Jason. He is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute!! He makes it easy for you to be a proud mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for new computers! What a sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when post new pictures! He's got such a smile!!!

    ReplyDelete