Thursday, March 11, 2010

Daniel--Jason Time

I know Jason has a lot of fun with Daniel. I have been trying to take more pictures of them together, because usually I just have the camera out during the day. Anyway, I am glad that they can spend time together and have so much fun! I enjoy watching them play together. Here are some pictures of Daniel with his Daddy.



Tuesday we had a ward temple night, and since Jason went to the last one, he told me that he would watch Daniel, if I wanted to go to our temple night this time. I took him up on the offer, and they got to have a boys night at home. He said that they had a lot of fun together singing songs, playing, and hanging out. And then Daniel decided to make a big mess! Lucky for Jason :)



Jason had recently tried a new trick with Daniel and he loves it! Daniel loves to be up in the air, he smiles and gets really excited. It is fun to see him so happy!


2 comments:

  1. don't know why daddy's love to do this....dad's just play differently that mom's do!

    ReplyDelete