The week before the reunion I spent some time down in California with Cheryl and Kirk (when he was around. We were able to a lot of different things. This first picture is when we went to an observatory. It was a museum about the planets. It was cool for a while, but after about an hour I was done looking!!
This is us at the beach after eating lunch. I enjoyed just sitting on the beach and talking with Cheryl and hanging out together. We don't spend a whole lot of time together, but me going down there made it possible for us to spend 4 full days together. It was wonderful. I had so much fun!!
Another thing that we did while I was down there was a baby's first year calendar. It was a lot of fun doing a different type of scrapbook. We didn't completely finish the calendar, but spent a good amount of time trying to get as much done as we could. It was really fun to have a project, that I could get some help on!!

What does she mean it's hard to get good pictures of the ocean??? I would think that is probably the easiest thing to get a good picture of...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys got to hang out for a few days, I would love to do that with my sisters too!
Looks like a lot of fun!! Aren't sisters just the BEST!! If you ever need help getting a project done I'm totally in I love doing projects!
ReplyDelete