Month
5
- He loves to kick, move his arms, and move his head to see. He is starting to turn a little more like he wants to roll over, but he doesn’t seem to be interested in rolling, which is fine with me!
- We started with some bananas and he absolutely loved it! I have been feeding him solid foods every night for dinner which helps him last a little longer before I nurse him and put him to bed. He is a fantastic eater.
- Luke's typical day is...he is up around 6, eats, sleeps, goes wherever mom goes (pool, store, friends houses, park, etc.)
- Luke is enjoying the pool. He likes to sit in his floaty and relax. He has even fallen asleep a few times in it.
- Daniel can get him to smile better than anyone!
- Josh loves him A LOT and likes to try to pick him up and give him lots of hugs. I often find josh trying to climb on him and just love him.
- He likes to take baths too. Every time I put him in he just kicks like crazy.

He just looks like a little man
ReplyDeleteLove the Blog, thanks for coming.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad