- Luke loves to kick. He holds his head up really well!! He will follow objects with his eyes. He will sit in the exersaucer or the jumperoo with no problems holding up his head.
- Luke likes to blow bubbles with his mouth. He talks all of the time. He enjoys laying on his tummy for a little bit. Likes to hold and suck on toys.
- He eats every 3-4 hours. He wakes up in the morning around 6 and I feed him. Then typical eating times are: 9:30, 12:30, 4, and 7:30. He goes to bed after his last feeding and sleeps through the night (although he always wakes up at 5 am and I can usually get him to go back to sleep). He always takes a nap between feedings, sometimes it is an hour, sometimes it is 2 ½ to 3 hours. He is doing really well at falling asleep on his own. I don’t know exactly what is signs of tiredness are, I just pay attention to the clock at how long he has been awake. He is usually awake 1 hour and 30 min to 1 hour 45 minutes. Sometimes he is awake 2 hours. It is definitely getting longer. If I time it right I sing him a song, wrap him up, and he falls asleep quickly on his own. Yeah!
- Up around 6. Eats and sleeps. Goes with mom wherever (store, take Daniel to preschool, friends house, park, etc.)
- Luke likes it when we sing to him. He will kick his legs and get really excited. He loves it when we smile at him cuz he always has the BIGGEST smiles back for me. He likes to play with Daniel, Daniel can always get him to laugh, smile, and just to be happy. He loves eating, sleeping, and toys.
| Luke LOVES to suck on his hands, it is the toy that is always there. |

No comments:
Post a Comment