He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! I love the brothers pictures!! So awesome!! Having 3 boys is the best :)!
Are you sure you didn't just use pictures of Josh? So cute! I love the ones one the couch too, of all of the them.
Perfect post. Thank you for all you do. You are a great mom. I am sure it is challenging to have 3 little boys but you do great things.Love,Dad
He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys! I love the brothers pictures!! So awesome!! Having 3 boys is the best :)!
ReplyDeleteAre you sure you didn't just use pictures of Josh? So cute! I love the ones one the couch too, of all of the them.
ReplyDeletePerfect post. Thank you for all you do. You are a great mom. I am sure it is challenging to have 3 little boys but you do great things.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Dad