Sunday was Joshua’s birthday. He turned two! He woke up and found balloons downstairs to play in. he was really excited about that. He was also SUPER excited to find that he got to open presents. I think he knew what was going on because Daniel had his birthday last week. Yesterday morning he opened all of his presents. He got a school bus, trix cereal, a train, and a play lawn mower. He was thrilled open things. We then played trains and had snacks. Then we went to church.
After church we had Chicken and Rice for dinner because I thought Josh would like it. He didn’t eat ANYTHING . Oh well, then we went for a walk, and skyped with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. Both kids went to bed around 6:30, because of the time change. I think Josh had a good birthday, and I am really glad that we could all spend time together as a family.
 |
| The kids fought over this lawnmower ALL DAY long! |
 |
| The new book |
 |
| Josh chose cookies, then he wouldn't blow out candles, and he wouldn't even eat EITHER kinds of cookie that we had. Usually he gobbles them up. Oh well :) |
I just caught up on blogs. thank for all you do. I love reading them and see the wonderful pictures.
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Love,
Dad