Friday, February 1, 2013

Learning time, Yogurt, Snow



Daniel LOVES doing learning time!! This week has been all about the letter "P"  He is doing really well practicing his writing with a pen. We do lots of tracing pages in a sheet protector with a dry erase marker.  He has improved a  TON in the last few months!

Just a happy kid!
 A couple of days ago we got some snow. I think it is the first real snow for Joshua, and the first real snow for Daniel in a few years.  So we got all dressed and went out to Play.
Joshua wasn't so sure he even wanted to sit in it.

Daniel was Thrilled!!

They are holding hands, Daniel wanted to help Joshua not be so slow :)

We played on the playground. The kids went down the slide a few times, and it was really fast because it was wet. Daniel thought that was pretty cool!

Snow angels. Josh didn't think that was too cool.

I guess I shouldn't have a box there, if I don't want him on it.



Painting with Yogurt



We all had fun!



"Ta Da" Daniel was so proud that he got dressed!


Yesterday Daniel didn’t want to get dressed. So I counted to 3, put him in his room and told him not to come out until he got dressed. He came out just a few minutes later with his pants and shirt on backward, and his underwear inside out and backward. I was really impressed. It was pretty funny.

Then I helped him get it all on the right way :)



2 comments:

  1. You have some great pictures there. I love the learning time. Don't forget the math.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are so big. Rhett loves to put his clothes on backwards then he comes out and says that funny mom?
    We are moving down to Utah so maybe that will increase our chances of seeing each other now that you are back in denver.

    ReplyDelete