Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas for our Family

Santa's Display

Joshua's favorite thing was the candy canes from the stockings. It wasn't even the candy that was cool, it was the shaker noise.

Joshua had just as much fun as Daniel Opening presents-he was just a little slower.

Daniel's new pillowcase that I made for him.
Wooden beads were another fun toy that both kids enjoyed.

Joshua's book

Daniel LOVES books, he got several for Christmas!



The farm was a gift for Joshua, but both boys have had a lot of fun with all of the animals.

Daniel loves to cook with us, so I made him an apron that is just his size. he wanted to cook as soon as he put it on :). I am glad he liked it.

I found this truck at a yard sale this summer for a quarter. This was definitely the best deal i got this year.



The train set I got for a dollar-also a great deal.

The only thing Daniel wanted from Santa was a firetruck that "makes lights and noises."  We had to go buy one.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't seen all of those pictures yet, thanks.
    It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. I am sure you won't read this until you are in Colorado, that is pretty exciting.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete